BANANA MUFFINS // annesmiles.com ☀
I was feeling like baking the other day, and ended up making these delicious and relatively healthy banana muffins!
- 2 cups // 5 dl rolled oats
- 0.6 cup // 1.5 dl skyr or greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Topping: Chocolate chips, chopped almonds or similar
- Preaheat oven to 400 F // 200 C and line up 12 muffin tins
- Add the oats to a blender / food processor and blend shortly
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the batter has a smooth consistency. Optional: stir some chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, sprinkle with chocolate chips, almonds or another topping of your choosing.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, let them cool, and devour with joy!
Nutritional information: 105 kcal // 4.98 g protein // 14.96 g carbs // 2.38 g fat (pr. muffin excl. topping)
I hope you enjoy these tasty muffins, you tasty muffin snake ♡
a really important picture of Matty in George’s shirt i did in 5 minutes based on this post (x)
Why did you tag this “why????”
Because I can thanks